Saturday, July 22, 2006

REALITY CHECK


I got an alarm call today. Politics and paltalk spilled over into my real world life. I fought with my son, scared my daughter in law, argued with my brother in law and alienated the people most precious to me in life.
As the world turns to shit, I have been feeling every blow, every dead child, every injustice. I KNOW TOO MUCH!
It's too much for a compassionate human to bear. The final straw was the use of white phosphorous on the children in Lebanon. (link above)
I am closing the batttler as part of my rehabilitation. It can join the graveyard of past importances Thanks for visiting, it was fun, but got real dangerous real quick.
Special thanks to Jesus Claus from paltalk, for mentoring, and my many friends and foes in social issues.
hug ya kids! goodbye, ononotagain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah......
in shock
good luck with what ever it is you think you need to do.
we love you,will always love you.and i am proud of you.
luv jodie

Anonymous said...

woah......
in shock
good luck with what ever it is you think you need to do.
we love you,will always love you.and i am proud of you.
luv jodie